Marketing in Service Sector - MK 415
- Explain what services are and identify trends in the service sector.
- Explain the need for special services marketing concepts and practices and why the need has developed and accelerated over the last several decades.
- Explore the profound impact of technology on service.
- Outline the basic differences between goods and services and the resulting challenges for service businesses.
- Introduce the expanded marketing mix for services.
- Consumer behaviour in services
- Customer expectations of services
- Customer satisfaction
- Building customer relationships
- Service recovery
- Delivering and performing service
- Intergrated services marketing communications
- Pricing of services
- The intergrated gaps model of service quality
- Managing Demand and Capacity
- Managing service promises
- Pricing of Services
Christopher H Lovelock Jochen Wirtz Services Marketing, 7/E. Pearson Prentice Hall. 2011
Valerie A. Zeithamil, Mary jo Bitner & Dwayne D. Gremler. Services Marketing: Intergrating Customer Focus Across the Firm. 5th Edition. McGraw Hill. 2009