Managing Cultural Diversity within Company - MG 422
- Describe cultural preferences and prejudices.
- Explain the diversity of belief system, socialization, and discrimination experiences.
- Discover the management style that best suits the needs of a given work environment.
- Ethical Issue
- Corporate Downsizing
- Corporations protected by First Amendments
- Insider Trading
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Workplace Diversity
- Gender diversity
- Whistle blowing
- Strategic Management
- Environmental and International Management
- Economic Incentives and Globalization
- The Global Issues
Helen Deresky. International Management, Managing Across Borders and Cultures (8th Edition). Pearson Prentice Hall. 2013
David C. Thomas. Mark F. Peterson. Cross Cultural Management: Essential Concepts. Sage, 3rd Edition, 2014
David Livemore. Leading With Cultural Intelligence, David Livemore, 2nd Edition, 2015